Bags & Backpacks - Character: Frozen

Review of "Disney Frozen Backpack"

published 26/09/2015 | cornishchic
Member since : 27/07/2011
Pro Looks great, fab quality
Cons Too small for school

"Frozen backpack"

Disney Frozen Backpack

My daughter came home after spending a few days with her grandparents over the Christmas period with a new bag on her back. Not only did she get lots of presents, she got this bag too. I think the grandparents got bored of carrying her bits and pieces around so bought a bag to keep it all in one place.

They purchased the Disney Frozen backpack from Asda and after a little Google I can see it is available to buy from Amazon. It has been on sale at Amazon for as little as £5.95 recently.

Backpack

The Frozen backpack has a lovely design. It is pale purple in colour with a purple zip and blue piping around the edges. The main part of the bag features the Disney Frozen logo, snowflakes and a picture of Olaf. The front pocket has a wintery scene and the two sisters Elsa and Anna surrounded with snowflakes.

The bag measures approximately 30cm x 22cm and is around 5cm wide. The zip starts half way up the bag and travels around the top in a semi-circle type shape to half way down the other side so it can open up wide making it easy to pack it.

On the top of the backpack there is a loop so that it can be hung up when it isn’t in use. There are also two adjustable straps so that it can be adjusted to your child so it doesn’t feel like they are going to topple over if it is too far down their backs! The straps are easy to adjust by pulling more of the material through the clips.

Thoughts

I wouldn’t describe this as a full size child backpack, instead more of a toddler size bag for nursery etc. I think it is a little on the small side to use for school as once her lunch bag and drinks bottle are inside there isn’t much room left for anything else. It could be that her lunch bag is just too big but she has a bigger bag for school as it is easier for her to get everything in without having to play Tetris.

It has been handy to have if we are going to the park or a walk along the beach etc. It fits in my daughter’s water bottle, snacks, lightweight coat and various little toys and whatnot that she likes to take with her. It saves taking a bigger handbag so I can keep my stuff in my little handbag away from hers. The little pocket on the front is great for storing sun cream and a hat inside.

The overall quality is fantastic, and despite being used on numerous occasions, the bag is showing no signs of fraying or wear and tear whatsoever and still looks as good as when my daughter first started using it.

The Frozen design is brilliant and features a big design so it's not as if you can't tell what kind of character bag it is. I think as it is Frozen, my daughter is proud to wear it on her back so I don't need to carry it around all of the time. That being said, when she hasn't got it on her back, the straps are long enough that I can carry it over one shoulder without it being uncomfortable.

Overall

For around £6, I definitely think this Disney Frozen backpack offers fantastic value for money. It is great to use as a nursery or day out bag. I wouldn’t say it is great for use as a school bag as it is a little on the small side.

• rolandrat123 published 19/02/2016
    nice
  • GeorgieH1994 published 10/02/2016
    vh
  • shellyjaneo published 31/10/2015
    vh x

offers "Disney Frozen Backpack"