Disney Princess Compact Cube Pop Tidy Junior Storage Solution

Disney Princess Compact Cube Pop Tidy Junior Storage Solution

Review of "Disney Princess Compact Cube Pop Tidy Junior Storage Solution"

published 02/05/2012 | brandon9876
Member since : 04/04/2012
Pro Easy to assemble, cheap, looks pretty, strong,
Cons None
Style & Appearance
Ease of Assembly

"Compact pretty storage fit for a princess"

My daughter has a very small bedroom so we needed some compact storage but that was still easy to get toys out of, but that also fitted in with the deco in her room.
I surfed around online and came across this one on Argos for £7.99 and it seemed perfect and we found that it was.
When it arrived it was in a plastic sleeve with a piece of paper which had a image of the pop up tidy on it, so there is not much rubbish which I like as its good for the environment.
I then simply slid out of the sleeve and after one toggle is undone POP the sides spring out and as fast as that it is put together, so there is no messing about with parts and instructions it basically builds itself.

We managed to fit quite a bit into it to it measures 50cm x 35cm x 35cm, two of the sides are ridged with two Disney princesses on them, with Cinderella and belle from beauty and the beast which was perfect for our daughters room as we have tried to make it pink and princess themed, the other sides are soft which allows the pop up to fold.

After purchasing this from Argos I found another which was £4.99 on eBay so its worth having a quick look around rather than rushing to buy it like I did.

I would highly recommend this item its perfect for storage but also looks very good too.

Product Information : Disney Princess Compact Cube Pop Tidy Junior Storage Solution

Disney Princess Compact Cube Pop Tidy - Instant, portable storage for toys, clothes and more!. Pops up and folds away in seconds. Great fun laundry basket or toy tidy for kids. Stores flat when not in use. Fully portable. Dimensions approx. 45cm x 29cm x 29cm (17.7in x 11.4in x 11.4in)

MPN: 1989