Disney Star Wars Darth Vader 8" Tablet Case

Disney Star Wars Darth Vader 8" Tablet Case

Review of "Disney Star Wars Darth Vader 8" Tablet Case"

published 05/02/2017 | angelboouk123
Member since : 01/06/2010
Busy working Mum to two boys and married to the love of my life <3
Pro quality, great protection for the tablet, design, price
Cons bulky with the charger inside
How comfortable is it to wear?
Range of Features
Look & Feel

"Darth Vader Vs Amazon Fire.."

Darth Vader Tablet Case

We bought our 8year old son his first tablet last year and decided that he would need a few extra accessories to go with it including a case and headphones. I was pleased when I spotted this Darth Vader tablet case in my local Tesco store as my son is a big Star Wars fan and I knew he would appreciate this. This tablet case is priced around £14.99 and can be purchased from Tesco, Currys/PC World and Amazon UK. I feel this is a fair price for such an item.

This tablet case measures approx 270x170x20mm and is fairly lightweight. It features a zip closure and is made from a thick, durable canvas material. This tablet case is black in colour and the front of the case features a moulded Darth Vader mask design which looks super cool. This tablet case can accommodate tablets at 7 or 8 inches in size. Our son has an Amazon Fire Tablet with a 7inch display so this case is the ideal size for our needs. The zip is secure and easy to open and close without becoming jammed.

Our son does occasionally take his tablet out the house. Normally if we are going on train or bus rides, he takes it so he can play games or if he is going for a sleepover with his cousins as they all have tablets too. I always remind him of how important it is to look after his tablet as it will not be replaced if he breaks it. This tablet case offers the perfect solution as his tablet has some padding around it. This tablet case doubles up as a tablet stand and is best used like this on a flat surface. The case can be folded out to standing position and there are four stretchy tabs which help to hold the tablet in place nice and securely.

Inside this tablet case is a folio type layout so there are different compartments that can be moved around depending on if you are using the case for storage or for sitting your tablet on to watch something. The tablet can be placed between the fabric folio compartments or slid in to the netted section for extra security. My son normally places his tablet in the netted section and it fits well and doesn't slide around. There are two smaller sections which are ideal for storing USB cables. You can fit the tablet charger in the case too but it makes it quite bulky so we often don't bother with taking the charger out with us unless neccessary.

Final Thoughts

This tablet case is ideal for a Star Wars fan. Not only does it have the Darth Vader design on the front but it also has images of droids inside. The case is very well made and adequately protects my sons tablet. It has been dropped and both the case and tablet have remained intact. It is a well used case for storage of my sons tablet both at home and whilst out and about. I would recommend this tablet case. A 1years manufacturer warranty is provided.

Thanks for reading :)

• 1st2thebar published 09/05/2017
    You can get it for a fiver now.
  • beautybuff published 14/02/2017
    cute x
  • elfbwillow published 12/02/2017
    I think my daughter would go crazy for this. she is obsessed with star wars atm.

offers "Disney Star Wars Darth Vader 8" Tablet Case"