Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges

Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges

Review of "Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges"

published 15/06/2010 | MinaDilip
Member since : 15/06/2010
Pro It's fast, it's well-organized and highly efficient. The tutor's personal touch makes it very real
Cons None
Type of Book
Quality of Text
Interesting/Absorbing?
Logical Layout?

"Stonebridge Associated Colleges offer the best online courses"

I work for a maternity studio in Chennai, India. My line of work involves close interactions with parents and parents-to-be. When my supervisor at work suggested that an additional qualification would support my role at the studio, I looked up Stonebridge Assocaited Colleges online and signed up for a course in Child Psychology.

With the very first lesson in the course, I knew I had made the perfect choice. The course was comprehensive, elaborate, well-organized and clear; yet simple and easy to follow. The tutor's responses were prompt, friendly and appropriate. I completed the course before the stipulated time, and even received my diploma within a few days from the date of completion. I was truly impressed with the smooth, quick and efficient execution of all processes at Stonebridge, and even recommended it to a few of my friends.

Doing this course not only helped my career a great deal, but also gave me insights into my own child's psyche, and today I am a much better parent, too. What's more, this year I am back at Stonebridge to do a couple more courses online (child counselling and advanced counselling) to further improve my career prospects.

Product Information : Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges