Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges

Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges

Review of "Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges"

published 09/02/2012 | LIbertyCoach
Member since : 09/02/2012
Pro easy access, excellent quality of course work, can work at your own pace
Cons No disadvantages at all
Type of Book
Quality of Text
Interesting/Absorbing?

"Stonebridge College is highly recommended!"

I'm half way through a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy diploma and I can't speak highly enough of Stonebridge College. The course work is excellent, it's of a very high standard and it's easy enough to understand whilst being thought provoking at the same time.

The modules are rolled out in such a way that you work entirely at your own pace so if you want to get through them quickly you can, otherwise you can take as much time as you wish. You are always in control of the pace of your course.

I love the fact that I can pay for my study in instalments as I wouldn't be able to afford to study otherwise so this really suits me. I work part time, have a family and a voluntary job but the easy way that Stonebridge works means I can fit everything in without feeling like I've got too much to do.

I send my work in online, which takes literally seconds to upload and I get paper work back for my modules. My results are available on line after just a few working days and the paperwork is always sent back by return.

I've never experienced anything other than an excellent service from Stonebridge College.

• savvyshopper6476 published 09/02/2012
    Welcome to Ciao. You need to add more detail to make this really helpful. You really need to explain in more detail-I assume this a bit like the OU? Types of courses, prices, availability, course length, qualifications available, how to book etc. I will update if you inbox me after changes

Product Information : Distance Learning With Stonebridge Associated Colleges