Do you believe in life after death?

Do you believe in life after death?

Review of "Do you believe in life after death?"

published 17/04/2011 | bluntlass
Member since : 15/11/2010
Pro Comfort
Cons Lack of evidence either way

"Life after death is feasible"

I have no prove there is a God and no prove there isn’t which leads me to my own logical conclusion that I am an agnostic. Not everything in life is rational though and I have more than a gut feeling that there is life after death. Humans are capable of such strong emotions and live such profound lives (whether they are remembered for long or not) that it would be hard for me to imagine that just ceasing on death. I think it highly probable there is a God and life after death. I know that emotions etc often have a biological root in a certain part of the brain but God if he/she/it exists could feasibly create brains, animals, even evolution and the earth (where’s the evidence to say this is not the case?) and life after death. I’ve also been in situations, not very often admittedly, with other people (sometimes not) where the other people I was with said that that sound or the door we saw open with no-one there was a ghost – and there was often a story attached to the ghost too. It may not have been a ghost but I think its highly possible it was. If there are ghosts then there has to be a God, an afterlife and some kind of justice. I also get hacked off by certain scientists who, because they are very clever people, hoist themselves into acting like they are in some kind of Godlike position and denounce religion, God and any kind of afterlife as if they have a right to try and verbally abuse and bring down people’s right to a belief. I don’t include in this the atheists who are not bothered by religious beliefs. Each to his own as long as you live a good life. If there is a life after death there will be some comfort and if there isn’t where is the harm in belief?

• thedevilinme published 17/04/2011
    0ver 140 billion people hav eever lived on earth so there should be 140 billion ghosts,a good chnace of seeing one,which I have yet to do.
  • catsholiday published 17/04/2011
    Interesting thoughts

Product Information : Do you believe in life after death?

Listed on Ciao since: 15/02/2002