Review of "Dolce & Gabbana Clarifying Lotion"

published 04/04/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Top class item
Cons may be hard to source
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Top lotion line from fashion brand D&G"

Dolce & Gabbana Clarifying Lotion

Dolce & Gabbana Clarifying Lotion

I received a bottle of D&G Clarifying lotion in my first Cohorted beauty box. I was really surprised by this item as I had no idea that D&G made skincare. It seems the range is one for airport duty free shops and large department stores and the packaging is luxury to support that.

What is it?
This is a clear toning lotion that I use after a greasy cleanser to get my skin feeling a bit more dry and ready to moisturise. I have used over half the 150ml bottle now and have been enjoying using it.

In use
This is easy to use with a shaker style top (think vinegar bottle!). It helps to ensure you only use a bit of product and certainly has made my bottle last a lot longer than an open topped version. I shake a few drops on to a large cotton pad and sweep it around my face to remove make up or just freshen up my face. It feels lovely and cool on my face and doesn't seem to make my eyes sting at all.

Price
This is listed on Amazon for £6.15 and free postage which seem a good price.

My thoughts
This product has really surprised me from d&g in fact I was expecting to not like it at all but it has worked pretty well as a water based toner and has not caused me any further bother with my skin.

Final word
I am quite surprised that this product is available for just six pounds on Amazon. It is well worth that and the gold and glass packaging is very premium. I am glad I got chance to try it as I really like it!

• euphie published 28/04/2015