Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set

Coffret consisting 50ml Eau de Toilette spray and 100ml Refreshing Body Cream.

Review of "Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set"

published 11/08/2015 | Birdstrike27
Member since : 10/08/2015
Pro In my opinion,it works wonders all year round.
Cons It is expensive. The body cream is not suited for all skin types,it' not good for dry skin.
Presentation of Set
Usefulness of Set

"GO GET DOLCE & GABBANA LIGHT BLUE GIFT SET"

I have used Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue several times and I still will continue to use it. It smells so good I have people asking me what Iam wearing everytime I have it on.I have introduced it to my cousins and they loved it too. If you are the kind of person who loves getting your attension through your scent, this is the perfect choice for you. From my point of view,it suits all the classy events you can think of attending. The genious combo of sicilian cedar,apple,white rose and musk gives it an irresistible fruity-floral scent.The intensified Jasmine and bamboo speak volumes of its femininity. As if all that wasn't enough,the touch of citron wood and amber add character and life to the exististing irresistible and feminine notes.It's not too strong but strong enough to get your smell noticed.I'd never hestitate recommending it to any classy woman because I believe in it so much.Even the packaging denotes its elegance.The 50ml Eau de Toilette and 100ml Refreshing body cream are neatly placed in their custom made compartments in a sky blue suede-like box.The other thing I like about it is the fact that it does not stain white clothing like some perfumes I have used.It is worth trying out,you won't regret it.

• Secre published 12/08/2015
    What does it smell like?
  • sandemp published 11/08/2015
    So what does it smell like
  • Nymphypig published 11/08/2015