Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set

Coffret consisting 50ml Eau de Toilette spray and 100ml Refreshing Body Cream.

Review of "Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Gift Set"

published 19/08/2017 | dmoro94
Member since : 19/08/2017
Pro Great smell, lasts long
Cons none!
Presentation of Set
Usefulness of Set

"D&G Light Blue is my go-to scent!"

This has been my signature scent for seven years now and I am not looking to change that! I absolutely love the smell of Light Blue and I get so many compliments on it. My boyfriend loves it especially. The scent lasts all day long and you only need a couple spritz's. I also love the lotion which keeps my hands smooth and smelling luxurious. I do not recommend using the lotion on broken skin (like on your legs after shaving) because it does sting a bit, but besides that, the scent lingers for a long time and is just as nice as the perfume itself. The packaging is adorable too! The box is made of a velvety-like material and adds to the luxuriousness! Definitely a great gift that any women would love.

• catsholiday published 20/08/2017
    Welcome to ciao. I suggest you read a few other reviews to see the kind of review you need to write on here
  • brittle1906 published 19/08/2017
    I can only reiterate what other members have commented below.
  • MrYorkiesWorld published 19/08/2017
    The "review" is quite lackluster. You need to include a lot more information that could actually help a potential customer make a buying decision. Take a look around at some work from more experienced users to get a better idea of what we need from you.