Don't Breathe (Blu-ray)

Don't Breathe (Blu-ray)

Review of "Don't Breathe (Blu-ray)"

published 16/07/2017 | Sparky43352
Member since : 12/10/2015
Pro great plot line, brilliant film
Cons bad soundtrack

Genre: Horror
Run time: 86 minutes
Certificate: 15

Story

Rocky, Alex and Money are teenagers who enjoy robbing houses. Wanting to leave the area and move on their own, the three teens decide to rob a blind army veteran who inherited hundreds of thousands of dollars after the death of his daughter thinking he'll be an easy target as he lives in a secluded area. They end up trapped in his home and fighting for their lives in this thriller.
Cast

Rotten Tomatoes- 87%
Metacritic- 71%

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yBTNDB6vU

My Opinion

Personally, I thought the story was good and it was very well executed. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire film. There was a good plot twist which I won't reveal due to spoilers but I found it very fascinating. The characters did a great job especially Stephen Lang as I thought he had the most difficult role in the entire movie. There are some good jumpscares and a lot of the film is shot in night vision which makes it more thrilling and also UV light so I thought they used the special effects well and effectively. I can't remember any of the songs from the soundtrack making it unmemorable for me so I wouldn't rate it at all. I'd say it was worth about £7 but you could definitely get it cheaper. Great movie in my opinion.

Thank you for reading. If you found my review at all helpful please rate and comment if there are any improvement I could make in the future. Thank you.

• Secre published 17/07/2017
    Welcome to Ciao, this is a start! I’d recommend reading around the site but the best advice is to think about what you'd want to know before making a purchasing decision and then writing it out for others. A brief plot summary, characters, acting, script, themes, etc can all be covered. Why did you love it or hate it. Aim for 500 words as your base minimum word count. Lower than that and you will be scraping H's where the money here is in the VH's and above. Have a look here for further advice on review writing: http://www.ciao.co.uk/How_to_write_opinions__Review_6163438
  • RICHADA published 16/07/2017
    Sorry to say that as you return almost no rates, this is a non-rate from me. This is a community site where members get paid according to the number of rates received - to take and not return is poor form. R.
  • fizzytom published 16/07/2017
    helpful. How recent is this movie?

offers "Don't Breathe (Blu-ray)"