Dove Go Fresh Body Wash

Dove Go Fresh Body Wash

Body Wash

Review of "Dove Go Fresh Body Wash"

published 24/10/2011 | jimmychoogirl
Member since : 31/10/2010
thanks so much for all the reads/rates/comments, I'll always do my best to return! :) x
Pro smells lovely, fresh, cleans, moisturises
Cons ---
Does it smell good?

"Go Fresh!"

A month or two ago Boots had a massive offer one with many items costing just £1, this was a cross ranges such as Lynx, Original Source and many more, however, one of the ranges was 'Dove' and their body washes. There body washes were normally priced between £1.50 and £2, so I picked up a few to stock up, not to mention I also had a 1/3 off body gels / washes voucher - bargain! ;)

These can also be purchased in the likes of Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsburys and most other big chain supermarkets, however, I have also seen them in some corner stores but for considerably more.

The bottle itself is obviously Dove, due to the shape and style, this particular one is pinky / red in colour with a photo of a very appealing pomegramate on it.

The shower gel itself is a lovely, thick consistency which looks ever so slightly pink in colour. Though the first thing I noticed with the lovely scent. It was very fresh, hence the name 'Go Fresh' and was light fragrance that was very fruity, yet had undertones of sweet tones. I am not sure whether I could have picked out the smell of a pomegramate, as shown on the front, however it had a definite sweet, fruity smell.

To use it worked up a good lather and felt ever so soft and creamy on the skin. Unlike gels that can sometimes be harsh and not work up a good lather, this worked up a thick, creamy lather that felt really luxurious.

After using this my skin was noticably smoother and felt so much more hydrated. I also noticed that the scent lingered slightly, which I was very pleased with as it really is a lovely smell!

Overall I would reccomend this item as it works up a good lather, is soft to the skin and you can really feel it cleaning. I would still buy at full price, however, if you can pick it up at a price of around 66p like I did then it's a bargain to be had!

This review is also on dooyoo under the same username.

• mozzie76 published 24/10/2011
    Good review.
  • ithoughtyoudneverask published 24/10/2011
    I love the smell of this.