Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com

Review of "Download-Free.com"

published 25/04/2012 | ilovemysister
Member since : 25/04/2012
Pro free to be downloaded
Cons nothing so far
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"Easy Dj Software a must to have!"

When the debut of my sister is fast approaching, I was working with the video and audio committee. They assigned me to edit the music of the debutant production number. I get nervous on that task because I am not really that good on mixing music, I just know a little bit but I am not contented with it. Everyone is expecting a very good production number from a debutant so I must really get my self prepared for the edited music for her to practice and also for me to meet the expectations of my co committee. And also, I don't want to mess the debut party of my sister so I decided to work with it diligently.

I was searching on the internet a software that would help me. A lot of software I have researched and only one which I think is the best for all of them. It is like a Virtual Dj. I downloaded it right away so that I can also start to edit the music. So, download finish around 5 minutes. Then viola! I have now my own Easy DJ that is perfectly the solution. This software is for FREE so it is one thing which caught my attention. This software has Fast, Database-Powered Library, MP3, OGG, WAVE, and FLAC playback, Automatic Crossfading With Auto DJ, Reads iTunes and Rhythmbox Libraries and Advanced Software Mixing Engine. It is like a Virtual Dj that are used by the DJ's to edit, create and mix music. I have started to make the music and I was blown away with this software because it is very manageable and even I am not a real Dj that can create great music but I am sure that I will make my sister and my family proud of it in the celebration. I am very happy that I found this software.

• Bollinger28 published 26/04/2012
    Very little about the website and all about your sister's debut

Product Information : Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com is a free service we provide to help users from all around the world find great free, open source software. We have millions of users that use our free service each month, and after we review various software from around the web, we carefully select the software we find the most useful in particular categories and help consumers to learn more about what the software has to offer, how it might benefit them, how it stacks up with competitors, and how it was received by critics to ultimately help you as a consumer make informed decisions on the best software solution for your needs.

Type: Software