Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com

Review of "Download-Free.com"

published 28/04/2012 | RaiyaMana
Member since : 28/04/2012
Pro Complete and intelligent program plus fast download
Cons None
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"A Complete Office Suite with Commendable Features for Free!"

I had a new PC assembled yesterday. Unfortunately, Microsoft Office wasn’t installed because my cousin forgot to bring the CD and he’s unavailable today plus Microsoft Office is expensive to buy. So anyway, I came across www.download-free.com and I had to make a review right away because it’s definitely commendable. They offered useful software for free especially the Office Suite X. The Office Suite X provided similar features as Microsoft Office. It was complete (from Word, Spreadsheets, to PowerPoint presentation). And I thought it would take me a long time to download them but I was wrong. The site lets you download the programs (Word, etc.) individually and it takes only 3 minutes to download them. Not only that, they were easy to install! It was mentioned that the Office Suite X is a good rival for Microsoft Office and I can see why. With the price it offers (which is no price at all ‘coz it’s free), the software is as good to go! Everything is spot on. I could create my word files and presentations quickly and presentably. I am a satisfied customer. I am certainly recommending this Office Suite X to everyone!

• mozzie76 published 28/04/2012
    This is far from helpful
  • Bollinger28 published 28/04/2012
    Surely you need a license to download proper copies of Microsoft software? Isn't what they are doing illegal?
  • anonymili published 28/04/2012
    There's so much more you could have said about this site, and I don't think you can claim it gives you Word and PowerPoint as those are the trade names for word processing and presentation software owned specifically by Microsoft.

Product Information : Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com is a free service we provide to help users from all around the world find great free, open source software. We have millions of users that use our free service each month, and after we review various software from around the web, we carefully select the software we find the most useful in particular categories and help consumers to learn more about what the software has to offer, how it might benefit them, how it stacks up with competitors, and how it was received by critics to ultimately help you as a consumer make informed decisions on the best software solution for your needs.

Type: Software