Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com

Review of "Download-Free.com"

published 02/05/2012 | roby21
Member since : 02/05/2012
Pro Free, easy to use,have the essential features
Cons does not have all the features of MS office
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"Free and User Friendly Office Suite"

A friend asked me to visit download-free.com because I was looking for a free software that works like MS word. I was pleased to find a program labelled as Office Suite X. Te site provided a short description about the software. I was excited to learn that it has programs for spreadsheets, presentations and others just like the ones that MS office has. The description also says that the software is compatible with windows.

I was browsing through the site and there were other programs too. There were instant messengers and photo editor. I was reluctant to download the photo editor because I feel that Photoshop is still the best. But if you are looking for a free software for your photo editing needs, it might work for you. The description says that it has the essential editing tools and that it is a close competitor of Photoshop. You be the judge.

• CPTDANIELS published 02/05/2012
    Spam
  • Bollinger28 published 02/05/2012
    More spam on this site

Product Information : Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com is a free service we provide to help users from all around the world find great free, open source software. We have millions of users that use our free service each month, and after we review various software from around the web, we carefully select the software we find the most useful in particular categories and help consumers to learn more about what the software has to offer, how it might benefit them, how it stacks up with competitors, and how it was received by critics to ultimately help you as a consumer make informed decisions on the best software solution for your needs.

Type: Software