Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com

Review of "Download-Free.com"

published 02/05/2012 | kenwella
Member since : 02/05/2012
Pro because it is free and easy to use
Cons i can't think for disadvantages for now
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"I love my new Photo Editor!"

I am here to write a review regarding a software that I downloaded last week. I have search in the internet this software and I download it right away because it is free. This software is a photo editor, GIMP or GNU Image Manipulation Program. From my point of view this photo editor is a hassle free. It was made really for professionals and beginners like me. I found out that it is so easy to use and manageable. I edit my picture nicely, the product is like an edited picture in a big software like Photoshop. I didn't say that Photoshop is not good. It is good but for me GIMP is better. This was only my opinion. I am not against on any photo editing software but this software is my favorite because I can manage to edit my picture by myself. I have no worries about my bad primary pictures in Facebook because I already have GIMP that is kinda similar to Photoshop. Thanks to this software..

• kevin121 published 08/05/2012
    This reads more like advertising than a genuine review.
  • Bollinger28 published 03/05/2012
    More spam from this site

Product Information : Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com is a free service we provide to help users from all around the world find great free, open source software. We have millions of users that use our free service each month, and after we review various software from around the web, we carefully select the software we find the most useful in particular categories and help consumers to learn more about what the software has to offer, how it might benefit them, how it stacks up with competitors, and how it was received by critics to ultimately help you as a consumer make informed decisions on the best software solution for your needs.

Type: Software