Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com

Review of "Download-Free.com"

published 19/05/2012 | Joshlee0891
Member since : 19/05/2012
Pro free and easy to use
Cons none
Web site content
Speed
Navigation
Layout & Design
Content Update

"Photo Editing Made Easy"

We are in the age of airbrushes and photo alterations. This is why pictures do not always tell the truth anymore. I used photoshop in the past, which was great. And then I came across this website called download-free.com. It was introduced by a friend after showing me photos he edited using GIMP. It is a software that works similarly with photoshop, except for the fact that it is free. I downloaded the program and started using it. I was pleased with its features. It was very user friendly.

There are other great programs in the website as well. There were media players and office programs similar to Microsoft. What I like about it is that it provides information about the software so the user can decide whether the software is what the user needs.

• kevin121 published 19/05/2012
    Sorry but this reads more like advertising-not permitted- than a genuine review.
  • JOHNV published 19/05/2012
    Sorry, but as a review this says nothing of real value about it.
  • CPTDANIELS published 19/05/2012
    NH Spam

Product Information : Download-Free.com

Download-Free.com is a free service we provide to help users from all around the world find great free, open source software. We have millions of users that use our free service each month, and after we review various software from around the web, we carefully select the software we find the most useful in particular categories and help consumers to learn more about what the software has to offer, how it might benefit them, how it stacks up with competitors, and how it was received by critics to ultimately help you as a consumer make informed decisions on the best software solution for your needs.

Type: Software