Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer

Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer

Provides extra protection & long lasting softness Quenches skin with moisture to prevent skin from dehydration Nurtures skin with a gentle fragrance

Review of "Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer"

published 24/12/2011 | doriee.jay
Member since : 22/10/2011
Pro it works
Cons the price
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer"

I went on a little spending spree at once with Dr. Hauschka products and bought a few of the Rose ones, purely because I love the fresh smell of flowers. This moisturiser is for normal, dry and sensitive skin so anyone can pretty much use this. On my body I have just normal skin so this is fine for me, the Rose petal extracts strengthens your skin helping it to repair itself, it is supposed to leave you with luxurious soft and supple skin. This is supposed to sooth sensitive skin and strengthen.

The smell of this is very refreshing as it smells of Rose and spring flowers which is lovely in the winter as it's less depressing in my view. I use this once a day after a bath or shower but I also apply before bed to my knees, elbows and any other places that tend to get a little rough and dry.

this isn't really thick but isn't runny either you only need to apply a thin layer on your body so you only need a little bit as this does go far which is good because of the price! This took a few minutes to completely dry all over my body so walking to my bed room and finding some clothes was enough time for the moisturiser to dry. From the first application my skin was instantly smooth, I have a rough side on both my legs for some reason where I have to apply lots of moisturiser, the little bit that I put on here was enough to make it as soft as the rest of my body which I was very pleased about, I have been using this for around 2 weeks now and I'm not going to stop, the price is just under £20 and you can buy from the official dr.hauschka website.

Ingredients:
Water/Aqua, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax/Cera Flava

• Coloneljohn published 06/01/2012