Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama

Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama

Review of "Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama"

published 28/05/2011 | mopybear
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Motivational and inspirational
Cons None
Degree of Information
How easy was it to read / get information from
How interesting was the book?
How useful was it?
Would you read it again?

"Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama"

I have found this book so prevalent in relationship to my own life As the daughter of a former Black Ambassador and a white British mother my own struggles with inter cultural relationships and finding one's own niche in life
In his memoir written at the age of 33, Barack Obama, the son of a black African father and a white American mother, describes the search for meaning in his life as a black American. It is a detailed honest and emotional account of his personal quest and meaning of his life as a black American.
I found it so easy to read and comprehend also the degree of his emotional intelligence shone through
This was an insite to a very open strident young man who wanted to be at one with himself and his place in America Overcoming diversity
Inspiration and motivation two key words to describe the emotion felt on completing this well written book!

• mopybear published 28/05/2011
    I dont understand why this has received poor reviews a fantastic well written book!
  • thedevilinme published 28/05/2011
    for someone this book should be so important why such a poor review?