Review of "Driclor"

published 29/03/2009 | adz1991
Member since : 29/03/2009
Pro It really works! Will leave you sweat free for days!
Cons Can sting if you apply to much!
Staying Power
How does it affect your skin?
Does it smell good?

"A product which really works!"

We all suffer from sweating every now and then, however it becomes embarrassing when you are sweating constantly and in situations where you think there is no need to really sweat.

A couple of weeks later I thought it were about time to try and tackle my sweating problem so I looked for some products around the internet. I came across a product called Driclor, i wasn't sure at first until I read various reviews which all said the same thing, "Driclor really works"!

Where did I buy it, how much for?

I purchased Driclor from Boots which cost me £7, a little pricey for such a small deodorant, I initially thought...

First Application

I read the instructions and applied Driclor last thing at night. However what I think the instructions were lacking from was how much to apply. Obviously I was excited to think that this product could stop my sweating completely and therefore applied quite a bit of Driclor. BIG MISTAKE! After about 5 minutes my underarms became like mini fires, I resisted the temptation to itch and surprisingly managed to fall asleep.

Morning after

Waking up, the pain had gone and my arms felt normal, a little red. I washed off Driclor and went about my normal day. I didn't sweat at all that day, and was completely astonished by the product, it had actually worked!

Further Applications

I attempted to re-apply the following night but because my skin had been irritated from the following night the burning sensation was worse so I washed it off. However I soon realised I did not need to reapply that night as I was sweat free for a further 4 days. By then my skin had calmed down and I reapplied only using a very little amount of Driclor. This time round the stinging was minimal and you could easily fall asleep.

Overall

This product is amazing. Something which really does what it says on the tin! I have been to a party recently which was really hot and normally I would come away with massive sweat patches, this time NOTHING! I can't praise it enough.

Just remember

This stuff only requires you to use a little, it goes a long way!
If you have a reaction; do not reapply until the redness has gone!
Maybe buy off the internet as it is cheaper, but I would pay at least £10 for this amazing product!

• Phantom_Wombat published 29/03/2009
    Good for a first review. You should be right at home here if you keep that up.
  • Vixterbelle published 29/03/2009
    Hiya! Great first review and welcome to Ciao. :)

offers "Driclor"