Drumond Park The Logo Board Game

Drumond Park The Logo Board Game

Filled with astonishing facts, the Logo Board Game board game is all about logos and the things wrapped in them.

Review of "Drumond Park The Logo Board Game"

published 28/11/2011 | emilyb987
Member since : 30/08/2011
Pro Family game
Cons Hard to follow
Playability & Enjoyment
Design & Presentation

"Family Frenzy"

Presentation

The presentation of this board game is excellent. The packaging shows exactly what the game entales, all the logos are on the front. On the back is an explanation of what the game is so you can tell whether the game is going to be good or not.
Family game?

This game is definatley a family game but it is going to be very hard for anyone under the age of 12 to answer the questions. I would say that the age range for this game if 12-60! I think that for the game to work properlly you need a range of ages as some question are old fashioned and some are more up to date.
Easy to play?

The Logo Board game is fairly easy to follow once you've got the hang of it but the instructions dont explain the game fully.

Conclusion

Overall in my opinion I think that this game is good, Its great for a winters night to sit down as a family and play!

• pink_champagne published 29/11/2011
    I agree with the comment below, I would like to know if this is just question and answer or if there is more to it. If you decide to update the review, please pop by and I will be happy to re-read/re-rate x
  • kevin121 published 29/11/2011
    I would reiterate what Marge has already said. Perhaps if you update your review, let me know and I'll take another look for you.
  • Marge3781 published 28/11/2011
    I would really love a few more details on how this game is played. I'm always on the lookout for good family games, game night being very much a part of our family life.

offers "Drumond Park The Logo Board Game"