Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow

Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow

Review of "Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow"

published 07/04/2015 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro very comfortable, gives good support, keeps its shape
Cons expensive

"The cost of sleep.."

I suffer with a back problem and getting a good night’s sleep can be difficult. In order to help ease pain I have tried numerous pillows and have finally found a pillow that gives me good support in the Dunlopillo serenity latex pillow. At £55 comfort comes at a high cost!

The pillow.
****************

All pillows are not equal! This one comes with a removable zipped cotton/ polyester knitted type cover that can be washed at 40 degrees. The cover is designed to stop dust mites and bacterial helping allergy sufferers. Referred to as a * climazone* cover it will also help to keep you cool in summer.

The pillow measures 43 cm x 64 cm and is described as firm. It is quite slim which is perfect for me as I like to sleep with two pillows. Thicker pillows tend to give me a neck ache! The pillow is filled with 100% latex foam which is designed to mould to your head shape without sinking.

My opinion.
****************

This was an expensive pillow and I think it was well worth its high price tag. I find the pillow really comfortable and like the removable cover. The latex foam keeps its shape and even after a few years of use the pillow still looks as good as new. I bought my pillow from John Lewis but see it is available from other retailers.

• AlexDa published 14/04/2015
    Good :)
  • jo-1976 published 09/04/2015
    Vh
  • RICHADA published 09/04/2015
    Sadly, from my experience over the last three years or so, £55 seems to be the starting point for a decent pillow. R.

Product Information : Dunlopillo Serenity Latex Pillow

Dunlopillo latex pillows are recommended because their gentle resilience enables your head to be comfortably supported in all sleeping positions. Dunlopillo latex serenity pillow is also non-allergenic perfect for those who suffer from dust mite related allergies.

Long Name: Serenity Latex Pillow