Dusk De Tangle Hair Brush

Review of "Dusk De Tangle Hair Brush"

published 13/03/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro smooth moves
Cons none
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"Yellow brush, melts through my hair like butter...,"

Dusk De Tangle Hair Brush

I picked the bright yellow, cheery version of this brush as there are three of us girls in our household with long hair and we all get tangles and a brush that can tackle that is most certainly welcome. We have a few similar versions of this new ergonomic shaped hairbrush which use a completely different material (plastic) to tangle tease and work knots from hair.

First impressions
The brush is very ergonomically shaped and I have used it on wet and dry hair and it styles very well with a hair dryer too. There are a few hundred bristles on the brush that are flexible and glide through the hair like butter. The handle is a tapered shape that fits perfectly in to the palm of my hand and it doesn't matter which hand I use, it works both ways fortunately.

Past experience - traumatic
In the past I have used paddle brushes on my knotty hair and ripped the pad out of the brush (hair won that battle!) and this has happened on numerous occasions. This will not happen with the Dusk brush as it is a solid and robust shape.

My thoughts
I love the bright canary yellow of this brush, I can find it easily in any room or in my handbag too. I don't really want to let this brush out of my sight because it really is a brilliant hair accessory. It works on my straight hair very well and the kids knotty hair too.

Price and availability
This brush is currently priced on Amazon at £5.99. I think it is most definitely worth every penny and I will replace mine happily at full price if I ever lose mine. You can also buy this brush in lime green and pink.

• stacey2911 published 21/03/2016
    I think I need this too. Vh
  • Candyperfumegirl published 20/03/2016
    Vh
  • catsholiday published 15/03/2016
    I have a couple of these and they are good