Dyson DC33 Multi Floor

Dyson DC33 Multi Floor

Upright Cleaner - Mains Power Supply - 1300 Watt - Bagless - with HEPA Filter

Review of "Dyson DC33 Multi Floor"

published 03/12/2011 | mozzie76
Member since : 21/08/2008
I will only rate one review, per person, per day. It's only fair and allows me to share the love!
Pro Makes cleaning the house easier
Cons none
Performance
Noise
Safety

"Dyson delivers on quality"

When you want to keep your house clean, you really need a quality vacuum cleaner. Our vacuum is the Dyson DC33 upright multi floor vacuum cleaner which we chose due to the good reputation associated with Dyson products. I purchased this vacuum from amazon for £180.

This is a modern looking vacuum which is silvery grey in colour. It is not a conventional design of large smooth parts and instead looks like it has lots of different shaped pieces put together to make the finished article. The storage container is clear and has a yellow cyclone shaped head. The extendable attachment of the vacuum has a red head. It is definitely a vacuum that stands out in the crowd.

Dyson have used patented root cyclone technology in this vacuum which has no loss of suction. I can confirm that this Dyson vacuum has great suction and is brilliant at sucking up dirt and mess around my home, regardless of whether you use it on carpets or harder surfaces like linoleum. The extendable attachment or as the instructions call it “Telescope Reach wand” makes it easy to clean stairs and reach high areas, being able to reach up to 4.8 metres. However I do find that the “Telescope Reach wand” can be a bit rigid and the lack of flexibility sometimes makes cleaning a bit awkward.

One of the big selling points of a Dyson vacuum is that it has no bag and instead has a storage container where the dust and dirt is stored. I like the fact that this container is clear as it means that you are able to see when it needs to be emptied. The container is released from the vacuum by simply pressing a button and then you can tip the contents into the bin.

This vacuum weighs about 8kg and I find it relatively easy to guide it around the floor in my house, especially as the length of the cable is 9.25 metres, which is more than adequate for my house. I don’t find the vacuum heavy to push around and it reaches into edges and corners well.

There are various attachments for the vacuum which are used for specialized cleaning such as soft fabrics, like couches or for reaching narrow places. They click on and off easily without any problems and you can attach them to the vacuum when not in use.

This vacuum comes with a 5 year guarantee for parts and labour which means that my wife and I can keep our Dyson in working order for many years to come.

The Dyson DC33 upright multi floor vacuum cleaner is indeed a quality vacuum that helps keep house clean. I must admit that £180 is a lot of money to pay for a vacuum but you will definitely understand why it cost so much when you start using it, as it is very efficient and easy to use. My wife and I both recommend this to anyone looking for a new vacuum cleaner.

• wazza115 published 25/04/2014
    Great review - I love my Dyson
  • MrBrightside1987 published 04/12/2011
    great review :)
  • Nar2 published 03/12/2011
    I love the Dyson design - to a point - but when it comes to getting under low furnitures, the bin always gets in the way and the noise levels are not so quiet. Great review though!