Review of "E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser"

published 10/05/2017 | mummytobe78
Member since : 20/07/2014
Pro Moisturising. Fast
Cons Cold and slightly greasy but only for a few seconds
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Soft skin in a jiffy"

E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser

I have very dry skin and need to apply moisturiser twice a day. However this can be time consuming if I am in a rush by the time I put it on then wait for it to absorb before I get dressed. I also sometimes want to apply a bit extra throughout the day on areas which are particularly dry. So when I saw E45 derma Protect 24 hour Spray Moisturiser I decided it was worth trying for the times during the day or when I am in a hurry in the morning.

A 200 ml can of this will cost you £5.99 in Superdrug, Boots or Sainsbury's. I have not saw this on any special offers.

The can is mainly white in colour and not really very interesting or pretty to look at. It has the name of the product written in blue and tells me the spray is for dry and sensitive skin and is fast absorbing to help repair dry and sensitive skin. The spray is suitable to use if you have eczema. It is dermatologically tested.

To use the moisturiser you simply spray on your skin from a distance of around 10cm then rub it into your skin.

The can has an aerosol type nozzle. This can be set to on or off positions simply by twisting it to stop it accidentally spraying of it is in your bag. The top has an indent to make it more comfortable for your finger when you press it down.

When you spray this, the moisturiser does come out quite fast if you press the button too hard. If you only press gently it comes out in a much more manageable spray.

When you spray this on your skin it is white in colour and looks like a very watery moisturiser. It also feels slightly greasy but only for a few seconds. It rubs into your skin very easily and absorbs quickly. Once absorbed it does not feel at all greasy and there is no residue left on my skin. The moisturiser has no scent at all.

After using this my skin feels very soft. The product is supposed to give 24 softness and I wouldn't say it does that, although that could just be because my skin is particularly dry. I tend to use this morning and night and the odd time in between on my knees and elbows.

I have used my bottle for a month and am only just getting to the end of it so I would say it is good value for money. I will be buying this again and I definitely find it faster to use than moisturiser cream. The only complaint I have is it does feel very cold on your skin when you first spray it on.

• jb0077 published 21/05/2017
    vh
  • euphie published 13/05/2017
    vh :o)
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 13/05/2017
    I suppose the coldness is great int he summer, but a bit brr in colder weather!

Product Information : E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser

Manufacturer: E45

Genre: Moisturiser, Spray

Listed on Ciao since: 23/05/2016

E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser - Review - Soft skin in a jiffy

mummytobe... 5

mummytobe78

About me: Trying to catch up after being in hospital for an op. Will get to rating all reviews ASAP

Member since:20.07.2014

Soft skin in a jiffy

10.05.2017

Advantages:
Moisturising .  Fast

Disadvantages:
Cold and slightly greasy but only for a few seconds

24 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. jb0077
  2. euphie
  3. LiveMusicLoverLyn

A 200 ml can of this will cost you 5.99 in Superdrug, Boots or Sainsbury's. I have not saw this on any special offers.

Pictures of E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser
E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Moisturiser 20170504_180653 - E45 Derma Protect 24H Spray Mois

« Previous review

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

jb0077 21.05.2017 20:43

vh

euphie 13.05.2017 08:11

vh :o)

LiveMusicLoverLyn 13.05.2017 06:53

I suppose the coldness is great int he summer, but a bit brr in colder weather!