EPCOT

Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"EPCOT"

We went to florida July 2006, and we etn to almost all of the parks, and i can honestly say we liked epcot the best. Infact we went back to ecpot a few times on a evening to watch the fantasic fire work display.

There dispays are spectacular, there is a globe of the world in the centre of the lake which lights up, (you need to be near the lake to see this properly) and there are disney films (short clips) shown on it, the it starts to change colour and the fire works start. They go off at just before midnight, and then again at midnight i think I suggest you go and see they first sitting because otherwise it will take you hours to get out of the park, because everyone charges for the gates and it took me 2hrs to get out of magic kingdom on the first night once we had watched the display. So go and see the earlier one and get out before the rush.

This is the best of the lot of the Disney parks - by far, although they are all good - I liked this one better

• nic63 published 02/07/2007
    I agree, its a wonderful place. Nic x

offers "EPCOT"