Early Learning Centre Armbands

Early Learning Centre Armbands

Review of "Early Learning Centre Armbands"

published 03/05/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Easy to use, look cute, daughter loves the floating effect
Cons None
Wear and Tear
Age Group

"For my little fish"

We bought a float and woggle for our eldest daughter for when we go swimming as she was clinging to us and was afriad to be alone in the pool, whilst we were in Early Learning Centre we saw some pink armbands and bought them for our youngest daughter.

The armbands cost about £5 and they are suitable for children aged one and upwards, the armbands are a lovely pale pink colour and they have pictures of sea creatures on them such as a seahorse, a fish, shells and then little bubbles floating around. The bubbles on the arm bands are white in colour and the pictures are lilac and different shades of pink so they are certainly very girly.

The armbands are made of plastic and have a hole on each one for blowing them up, the bands are triangular in shape so once blown up they provide a space for your childs arm to go throug, as our daughter is only one and has small arms we blow these up all the way although if our four year old wants to wear them we have to let a little of the air out to get her arms in.

The armbands are easy to blow up simply blow into the hole and then seal the value with the stopper, this will then push inside the armband so that it doesn't accidentally get opened. The bands are easy to put on and i find it easy to put them onto my daughter wrist and then I hold her hand with one hand to pull her arm straight gently of course and then hold the other hand to push the armband up to the top of her arm. Once in the pool the armbands do the job well and keep my little one afloat, she thinks it's funny when we throw her into the water and she bounces back up again.

The armbands are easy to deflate, remove the stopper and squeeze both sides of the value whilst squeezing the armband, they dry off easily and are small when deflated so not hard to store. I think the armbands are cute although at one year old my daughter isn't bothered what they look like. I would recommend these arm bands as I can't find fault with them.