Early Learning Centre Baby Bathtime

Early Learning Centre Baby Bathtime

Review of "Early Learning Centre Baby Bathtime"

published 30/05/2012 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Fun little set
Cons A bit cheap

"Bath time!"

My little girl loves to help me give her little brother a bath but sometimes he's not always pleased with this situation. She does help but sometimes he gets water poured in his eyes or is splashed quite a bit and gets lots of soap and bubbles on him. It's very sweet but quite annoying at times and so I thought it would be a nice idea to get her her own little bath for her dolls so she could bath them at the same time that I bathed my little boy.

This baby bath time set is from The Cupcake range at The Early LEarning Centre. My little girl has a number of Cupcake dolls so I thought this would work well as the bath was intended for use with these dolls. The Cupcake range is not actually my favourite dolls for little girls that you can buy. We have the Cupcake car seat and dolls cot and I don't think the quality is that good, they are a bit plastic and cheap looking and I think the same can be said of this bath. It's ok, its just not very sophisticated and doesn't have a lot of design features but then for just £8 I suppose you don't expect much.

This set comes with a pink plastic baby bath, a hooded bowl, towelling nappy, a bottle of baby powder and a bottle of baby shampoo. The bath like I've said above is quite basic looking. Its a stand alone bath and has a bit of a dip in the middle and goes up on either side. There are little feet on the bottom of it and bars at either side like you would find on a real bath so I suppose in that respect it does look good. There is a little ledge at one end with two taps on it and then a shower hose in the middle attached to a little wire so you can hose off your baby if you wish. What we will actually do sometimes is fill it with water and let her play with it with a naked plastic doll that we have and she really enjoys properly washing this baby doll.

The shampoo and baby powder are just make believe so there is nothing in there but they are fun to just pretend that you are washing your baby. The towelling robe and nappy are both pink also, as is the hooded towel and although the towelling is not that good quality you're not using it on yourself, its just a toy so it doesn't matter that much.

A nice cheap set and fun to play with if your little one enjoys playing with dolls.