Early Learning Centre Bathtime Baby Ducks

Early Learning Centre Bathtime Baby Ducks

Add these 4 colourful baby ducks to your bath for splashy fun. Age Range: 1 - 2 years

Review of "Early Learning Centre Bathtime Baby Ducks"

published 18/05/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Brightly coloured, safe to chew on, soft rubber
Cons Can get mouldy if not dried
Educational Value

"Duck ducking along"

We bought this set of ducks for our youngest daughters birthday as a little extra present as we had spent on quite big things, the ducks cost £6 for the set and are created by the Early learning Centre, I was happy with the price as even though you can get rubber ducks cheaper these are coloured and I was confident buying from Early Learning Centre as I always find their toys to be great quality.

The ducks came packaged in a box with a picture of the ducks on the front, the box states that these ducks are suitable from birth and I would agree with this although I couldn't see a newborn being able to play with them themselves. The box stated that the ducks would encourage imagination.

Inside the box there were four brightly coloured ducks, red, blue, yellow and green and of course they are made from soft rubber. Each of the ducks has a little orange beak and they have little eyes on them making them look friendly which is always important for a childs toy. The ducks are a standard size I would say and their bottoms are about the size of the palm of my hand so they are big enough for little hands to grip hold of without problem.

My daughters both like playing with the ducks, the colours make them attractive to little eyes and my youngest was one when we bought her them so she was able to pick them up out of the bath and then make then whoosh around without any problems. My daughter is finding teething pretty hard and she does tend to chew on the ducks when she is in the bath but apart from a couple of little teeth marks this hasn;t caused any damage to the ducks.

The ducks float on the water well until my daughter tries to bash them around that is and if you squeeze the ducks they will suck up some water as my eldest has worked out so she uses them as squirters to wet her sister which my youngest is not impressed with. I have found that you do need to dry the ducks after use as when we were putting them in a bath toy net and leaving them the bottoms went a little mouldy, these have now had a thorough clean and are dried after use.

I think these ducks are great value and provide loads of bath time fun, I find it a bit odf a nuisance to have to dry them but it is better than mouldy toys in your childrens mouths.

• catsholiday published 18/05/2012
    You can clean them with baby bottle sterilizers - I used to do my kids bath toys with that every now and then.