Early Learning Centre Honey Bee Tree Game
A great game for 2-4 players, the aim is to pull out the leaves before the bees fall down. Fun for all ages and a great gift for birthday parties. Ag...
6 reviews from the community
Review of "Early Learning Centre Honey Bee Tree Game"
I am an IT teacher at a Sixth Form College. I enjoy all sports and love reading and surfing the net. I will try and return ratings as soon as I can, if I forget comment on my guestbook and I'll get back to you
- There is a base section that has four compartments, this is for you to collect your bees in as they fall out of the tree
- The tree section, which is hollow and fits into the hole in the middle of the base section
- The round see-through bowl that sits on top of the tree and holds all the twigs and bees. There are loads of holes in the sides of the bowl where you push the twigs through
- The twigs (there are about 40 of these) they are made of durable green plastic but are quite bendy
- The stars of the game, the bees, these are little and plastic. These could be a choking hazard for young children.
Product Information : Early Learning Centre Honey Bee Tree Game
Manufacturer's product descriptionA great game for 2-4 players, the aim is to pull out the leaves before the bees fall down. Fun for all ages and a great gift for birthday parties. Age Range: 3 - 8 years
Type: Learning Game, Board Game, Learning Aid
Age: 3 Years +
Manufacturer: Early Learning Centre
Sub Type: Children's Board Game
Long Name: Honey Bee Tree - 3-8Yrs
Listed on Ciao since: 30/06/2010