Review of "Easy Limo"

Member since : 11/02/2013
Pro Good Value and New limousines
Cons wheather
Comfort level

"Will be using Easy Limo again soon"

Easy Limo

I had my first shopping limousine ride going to west field outlets and I used Easy Limo What a wonderful experience. The service was really excellent that the people on the road asked for a business card. Jim and Linda did a great booking job . The driver was excellent and the limousine was the top of the line. The Bar was in luxury style . The Limo was a 10 out of 10 condition . Will be using them again soon.This tour was so much fun. Well worth the price. We got great drink specials for being with the tour along with access to our own private VIP areas. As we walked into some of these clubs there was usually a long line of people waiting to get in. We were whisked right to the front of the line by our awesome guides.

• Bollinger28 published 11/02/2013
    Rather confusing - you start off detailing a shopping trip and then mention a tour and conclude with club VIP areas. Did you do all this in one day? How much did it cost?

Product Information : Easy Limo