Easyprint.co.uk

Member since : 08/04/2014
Pro Everything was a advantage
Cons None

"Brilliant Business Cards"

Easy print have given my team the best business cards and postcards we have had. We are using them and now have ordered more as they have run out. Delivery was quick and easy. They were delivered by DPD and was tracked and sign for. In my opinion I think Easy Print is better than these other business card retailers like Vistaprint therefore I will be ordering again to see if they are at the same quality as last time. Your first order is free and shipping is free so I feel that this is a bargain! Printed on the back was the Easy Print logo however you could get that removed at a small charge. As soon as you have read it go and order because they are ancestral. Don't feel I'm blabbing on beacause there is a 120 minimum words so I have to really!

not rated

• euphie published 09/04/2014
    spam
  • Bollinger28 published 09/04/2014
    How is EasyPrint an HE Level Textbook on Business & Marketing? It's just a printing company that's part of United Print who like to spam Ciao endlessly. Off topic and spam to boot.

Product Information : Easyprint.co.uk

jordan2003

Member since:08.04.2014

Brilliant Business Cards

09.04.2014

Advantages:
Everything was a advantage

Disadvantages:
None

2 Ciao members have rated this review on average: not helpful See ratings
not helpful by (50%):
  1. euphie
off topic by (50%):
  1. Bollinger28

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

euphie 09.04.2014 17:57