Easytobook.com

Pro customer service, price
Cons none
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Finally a trustfull travel site!"

I am really happy Ive found such a great deal in London via easytobook. I tried to find a hotel via other competitors such as Expedia or Booking.com but it was more expensive. I got a great deal not far from Notting Hill for just 60 pounds; really quite hotel, really clean, really safe and recommended!. I am really happy that they have customer service via twitter, and love that they were so quick to reply me via DM! It is great for me that they do have a almost 24/7 customer service for users like me, who need to book hotels when company asks, and who sometimes have too many questions :-) I love that the site is secure verified (verisign). I will definitively use it again and I would recommend it to other people.

• TheHairyGodmother published 26/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.