Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Nourishing Lip Balm

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Nourishing Lip Balm

Lip Make-up - Lip Balm

Review of "Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Nourishing Lip Balm"

published 09/03/2015 | Elisemarie1
Member since : 08/03/2015
Good
Pro Really luxurious
Cons Overpriced
Absorbency
Gloss?
Frequency of Reapplication

"Nourishing lip balm to truly feel luxurious"

It is apsolutly gorgeous, like the whole eight hour series. Its a nice gift hamper filler that would please anyone. I received this product as a gift and hopefully will get a gift like that in near future again. The reasons why I wouldn't buy that product myself is :
  • overpriced
  • too heavy to multyuse (unlike the cream)

I am a big fan of the eight hour cream and initially fell in love with the idea of "all in one" just a lip balm is really narrowing down the "all in one" behind eight hour. I mean because it being rather heavier compared to the cream I personally used it couple times for my dry cuticles, other then that it is a beautiful lip balm.I know its not fair to compare two different products like that, but all that is in my honest opinion. I always look for value in money and practicality, so if I'd had terribly chopped lips and have to choose between the eight hour cream and the lip balm then I'd choose the cream.

• anwar published 09/03/2015
    sorry but this makes no sense! Ann
  • ravingreviewer published 09/03/2015
    Confused and confusing.
  • sandemp published 09/03/2015
    Rather confusing, why would you use a lip balm on your cuticles?Surely the clue is in the name.