EllaRoo Wraparound Baby Carrier

EllaRoo Wraparound Baby Carrier

Review of "EllaRoo Wraparound Baby Carrier"

published 22/04/2012 | cloud46
Member since : 22/04/2012
Busy mother of 4 young girls, we live in Cheshire. I adore babywearing, breastfeeding, fluffy bottoms, cooking, reading and writing!
Pro Very comfortable!
Cons Can be fiddly until you are experienced.
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Ellaroo - every babywearer should invest!"

I have used a lot of slings over the years, firstly a ringsling, then a mei-tai, then a stretchy wrap. When my daughter was around 10 months I decided while I loved wrapping her, I didn`t feel she was safe in a stretchy. I started to look around for other options, I purchased a stretchy sling with a padded belt which sufficed for a couple of months, then I stumbled across Ellaroo woven wraps and I fell in love with the Ysobel Sling. It was my first woven wrap and my daughter and I loved it, I have 4 children and slings have been invaluable since day dot with my first. I managed to breastfeed her with ease in the Ellaroo and she rarely cried because she was close to me. Having one or four children is hard work...made so much easier by the use of a sling, hands free to change another childs nappy, play with them, bath them, cook and clean...and yes, type a review on the internet!

I have a couple of other woven slings but I found this best for summer, its thin but very supportive and easy to tie. It washes really well and I feel its excellent value for money. Mine was purchased at £49.99. I have been known to use it as a blanket for my baby, a picnic blanket, a blanket for 3 children in the back of a car, a shawl in the rain, a towel on an impromptu trip into rivers or muddy caves! With the Ellaroo there is no end to our adventures!

Product Information : EllaRoo Wraparound Baby Carrier

Made of 100% cotton handwoven Guatemalan fabric, the Ellaroo Wrap has that just-right stretch, to form around you and baby, without being bouncy. We currently have these gorgeous fabric choices, woven for Ellaroo by a cooperative of weavers in Guatemala. The Ellaroo Wrap is lightweight and easy to manipulate, compared to thicker wraparound baby carriers. For parents in warm climates, this means the Wrap is cool and breathable. For parents in cold climates, this means that it can be used under a winter jacket without making you feel (and look) like a polar bear. The simplicity of design make this the most versatile baby carrier you can find. You can carry your child from birth through the toddler years, on the front or back. Features: Designed for comfortable use from birth to 35 lbs. 27" wide, several lengths, with sizing as follows: (R) 2.7 m rebozo-length (Good for hip/cradle carry, hot weather, and quick trips!). (XS) 3.6 m (Good for short wraps: short cross, rucksack, hip cross, etc.). (S) 4.2 m up to 130lbs and 5'4". (M) 4.6 m up to 160lbs and 5'8". (L) 5.0 m over 160lbs and 5'8". 100% cotton, handwoven in Guatemala. Available Colors: 300

Brand Manufacturer: Ellaroo LLC