Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley

Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley

Rock & Pop - StudioRecording - 1 CD(s) - Label: Avid - Distributor: Avid/Cinram Logistics Uk - Released: 03/11/2008 - 5022810193128

Review of "Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley"

published 23/09/2009 | lisa2009
Member since : 23/09/2009
Pro a great front cover
Cons Doesn't hae any song lyrics with it
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Elvis(Restored)-Elvis Presley cd is an awesome cd!!!"

I love Elvis Presley soooooo much. i'm even named after his daughter. His legend and his music still live on today amd remain with us till the end of mankind.In my opinion i would suggest this cd to anybody because it is a really good cd. He is definately number 1 after all this time and will remain in my heart as number for the rest of my life. I was brought up listening to Elvis Presley and i've always been a big fan.

All of his cd's are very good and i buy just about every Elvis Preley cd i see and i like to watch all of his films which are all very good. His films are different to the songs and some of his songs are included in the films. I love Elvis Presley!!!

• TheHairyGodmother published 24/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)