Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley

Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley

Rock & Pop - StudioRecording - 1 CD(s) - Label: Avid - Distributor: Avid/Cinram Logistics Uk - Released: 03/11/2008 - 5022810193128

Review of "Elvis Restored - Elvis Presley"

published 29/08/2017 | frostyjacks
Member since : 29/08/2017
Pro 25 elvis songs which are some of his best performances
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Elvis is great"

Hi all,

I bought the Elvis Restored from amazon and downloaded it because I absolutely love Elvis and I loved seeing him live in concert a time or two. A really awe-inspiring experience and to be able to listen to this in all it's glory it just brings back so many memories about the king of rock and roll himself. I love to sit back and relax and listen to him sing. My favorite Elvis song of all time has to be Blue Suede Shoes because it features Elvis when he was really in the prime of his career and his life and again it brings back a lot of memories for me.

I got the album from amazon and they let you stream the whole album but I also got the physical version on CD for £7.52p as I enjoy having hard copies of things to add sentimental value for myself.

I'd really recommend it if you are a fan of Elvis Presley and it is great for the car or if you have a radio in your house you can play it on there if it has a CD player on it. My car is full of Elvis music because I cannot get enough of the man himself even 30+ years after his passing I still miss him and I would bet a lot of other people do as well as I do. I really love Elvis Presley's music and this is a good idea for a gift if you want to buy it for someone.

The songs you get on the disc are

Blue Suede Shoes
I'm Counting On You
I Got A Woman
One-Sided Love Affair
I Love You Because
Just Because
Tutti Frutti
Trying To Get To You
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
Blue Moon
That's All Right
Mystery Train
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
You're A Heart Breaker

25 songs on there and I think that's enough to please me for now. I have other albums from Elvis as well but this is one of the best I have got so far. I really like it and think it would be a good gift.

• NBCMad92 published 01/09/2017