Review of "Emporio Armani T-shirt Men"

published 01/10/2016 | danielclark691
Member since : 27/02/2011
Due to time constraints, I am unlikely to be able to find the time to rate members that have received 3 times as many rates as they have given, apologies.
Pro Good quality, simple design, can be fairly cheap.
Cons Plain black t-shirts mark easily.
Design/Style

"Emporio Armani T-Shirt"

Emporio Armani T-shirt Men

Emporio Armani T-shirt Men

First impressions

You might just think that a plain black t-shirt is like every other plain black t-shirt. The ones we have here are slightly different, but other than the Emporio Armani branding they are probably the same thing.

A lot of people do not care about fashion brands, and when we think about it a plain black crew t-shirt is a staple product of any wardrobe. The ones we have here can be worn for any occasion, and the Emporio Armani branding will always attract people to them. Most people will recognize the tiny Emporio Armani logo on the chest, and it is this that we are paying for.

My experience

In terms of quality I would have to say that these t-shirts are high on the list when I compare them to others in my wardrobe. The threads do not come loose, and they wash very well. These t-shirts look just as good as they did the day I bought them, though this is in the body and in general.

The problem with plain black t-shirts is that they show any dirt or sweat in an instant. This isn’t specific just to these Emporio Armani Crew T-shirts but to all t-shirts that are plain black. For this reason I am regularly replacing my black t-shirts. When I use my gel deodorant stick I find that over time there is a build-up of residue. This is a white powdery residue and it shows through on the under arms. This is one major flaw with plain black t-shirts.

These t-shirts are 100% cotton as a lot of t-shirts are. They are machine washable and the instructions are standard and can be found on the label behind the neck. The fit is rather comfortable, and the combination of the soft finish and the snug fit means that I can wear the t-shirt with confidence.

Price and availability

Emporio Armani is a very popular fashion brand. Their prices can be reasonable, and a plain t-shirt like this will set you back around £30. I have actually seen some online retailers selling a pack of 3 for £30 also, so they are very competitively priced.

Final thoughts

Due to the low cost and fact that these are branded t-shirts I would say that they are a great purchase. Unfortunately I paid more than the £30 for a pack of 3, but this is such good value for money that I think they are worth buying. These good quality t-shirts are an affordable step into the fashion branded clothing, and most people at some point wear plain black t-shirts.

• mousy86 published 04/10/2016