Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh

Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh

Review of "Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh"

published 22/10/2015 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Work well, hold their charge well, charge up quickly
Cons None
Reliability
Ease of Use

"5 star batteries"

We bought these batteries for our daughters Innotab system as we had bought both girls a new system and mistakenly bought once with a battery pack and one without. I chose these batteries rather than the other leading brand which I usually buy as they were £2.50 cheaper for the pack of 4 and I felt that they would do the job just as well.

I ordered the batteries from Amazon, they cost me £4.50 and as I was ordering other items from the site I didn't pay for any postage so that was a bonus. The batteries come in a standard package with a cardboard backing and a see through plastic front. The batteries are 1300mAh rating, they have fast charge technology, they are suitable for high drain performance.

The batteries fit the battery charger perfectly and the couple of different devices they have been in so far so I can say they are standard sized AA batteries which you would hope for. The batteries had some charge in them when they arrived but I like to give rechargeable items a full charge before they are used and so charged these batteries overnight. Since their first charge they have been taking around 3-4 hours to charge which I think is a great charging time.

We took the Innotabs away on holidays with us and w found that the batteries lasted the whole holiday including 4 hours of travelling. When we returned there was still some charge in the batteries although obviously I can't say quite how much there was.

The batteries were a great buy in my opinion, it said on the packet that they can be charged up to 1000 times so that would save me quite a lot of money. The batteries have a short charge time, they work the devices perfectly and they hold their charge well even when the devices aren't being constantly played with. 5 star rating from me and I will consider this brand again when we need some more rechargeable batteries.

• ryeb published 23/10/2015