Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh

Review of "Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh"

published 21/11/2015 | LiveMusicLoverLyn
Member since : 23/03/2014
“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention” Thanks for all the reads, rates, appreciated esp E rates, every E I give is well deserved.
Pro Rechargeable, arricve ready charged.
Cons None
Reliability
Ease of Use

"My Devices are Energized with Rechargeable Batteries"

Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries 1300mAh

The batteries I have are marked 2500 mAh, but Ciao! said to put the review here.

Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries

I have used these batteries for so long now that I cannot remember when I first started buying them, I am however on my second charger and I also have some supermarket rechargeable batteries in use that I bought when I accidently left four of my rechargeables behind somewhere. Here, I am reviewing the AA Batteries:

A useful selling point for these batteries is that they are sold pre-charged, so if you have gone away for a weekend and left the charger behind, you can still buy these batteries with confidence to use and put into circulation when you get home. Is that the voice of experience you may ask? Yes, except rather than forget our batteries, I remember once staying in a fully equipped holiday cottage to discover that many of the items required batteries and that the batteries in said items were flat. On our first opportunity we ventured out to the nearest town and stocked up on batteries for the clocks, radio, torch and remote control and looking at the prices of the non-chargeable versions, I remember buying these believing that they were better value.

Claims:

The claims on the website state that:

• Can be charged up to 1,500 times
• Charge lasts up to 12 months in storage
• World’s #1 recharge brand, according to market survey data
• Up to 5-year battery life when used under normal conditions
• Batteries come pre-charged

(Energizer, Accessed November 2015).

Using:

I use these batteries in all my battery operated items that take AA, they give me hours of listening pleasure from my Sony CD Walkman and are very useful for exfoliation and other beauty devices. The exceptions are clocks that for some reason we use “normal” batteries for that tend to last about a year. I have noticed as the batteries get older that they don’t hold their charge for so long and also take longer to recharge as well. However, I do repeat purchase these and believe that they most probably do live up to the above claims and the batteries that I added to my collection following that holiday cottage stay are still in circulation a few years later.

Price & Availability:

Available in most supermarkets, larger Boots and lots of other places too. Priced at around £5.00 for 4. Which is what they currently are in Boots (November 2015).

Conclusion:

As mentioned I do use other rechargeable batteries as well, these are however the brand that came with my second charger and the brand that I stocked up with on holiday. Therefore they are the batteries I use most and I would buy again and I am happy to highly recommend.

Stars: