MMLopezMM... 5

MMLopezMM1234

Member since:16.11.2011

AMAZING experience, teaching.... EVERYTHING

16.11.2011

Advantages:
Big coffee bar, Many students, Not crowded, Reasonably priced, Good Social Programme

Disadvantages:
London is very big !

: See ratings
off topic by (100%):
  1. duskmaiden
  2. TheHairyGodmother
  3. Alyson29

I LOVE this college. The teachers, the students, the staff, all so friendly! I studied General English here over the summer and it has made me very proficient. Conversation and Pronunciation was very uesful, and Finn is the most charismatic teacher in London!

The staff were always more than happy to help with anything from class changes to homestay changes to social programme requests.

I really liked the social programme, during my time at the college we visited many places in London, from museums to the eye. I wish I was there at Christmas time because London is supposed to be magic then.

My Oxford House College experience will now help me get a job in the big wide world, like many others who have studied here.

5/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

« Previous review

duskmaiden 17.11.2011 19:20

Off tpoic as this is supposed to be about a college in Leeds

TheHairyGodmother 17.11.2011 11:29

as below

Alyson29 17.11.2011 10:57

This is off topic and you should be discussing the course as opposed to the college