Review of "Epicare Hair Removal"

published 09/10/2006 | Ikyro
Member since : 17/09/2006
Pro Quick and Easy to Use, Removes Hair by the Root, Quick Delivery, Becomes Somewhat Fun
Cons Colour is randomly chosen ... I think
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"Epicare"

Well I can honestly say this is one of the best things I've ever bought. Now I kind of just sit with it and use it when I don't even need to .. IT'S SO EASY AND ENJOYABLE TO USE!!!

Well anyway, I was rather apprehensive about buying this to start with, just didn't see how it could have worked. Anyway after a while debating with myself I decided to buy it, it was only ten pounds after all ^^

After ordering it from thinkbeauty.co.uk, ( which took less than a minute with paypal ), I regretted doing so, it was still unbelievable how something so cheap would be able to save you some much time ... but I forgot about it, well for the one and a half days it took to arrive.

It was fairly well packaged, and when I tried it out I couldn't believe it. It did exactly what it said it was going to! All it requires is for you to bend it into and inverted U shape and 'roll' it across your skin by rotating the ends. It caught every hair in the 'spring' and pulled it out really gently. It didn't hurt at all!! and even tweezers cause more dicomfort than this. It removes the hair from the root, both fine and thick and at pretty much any length with ease.

There was some redness after the first time I used it, which vanished in the space of an hour. But no discomfort, no scars, no permanent marks, nothing, and absolutely no redness since. Just really smooth skin. My son even has one now, which because of having thicker hair might cause a little sting every now and again ^^

The only problem with it is that it sometimes catches a single hair ( proper head hair that is ) if it's long, but even then it's really easy to remove take it out, so no going near your eyebrows or it might tear your eyelashes out. IT'S THAT EFFECTIVE!!!

So now I pretty much forget about tweezers, this does the same, if not better in a couple of minutes, and hair doesn't regrow for about a week, and with regular use of Epicare it does get slower and finer.

I personally recommend this to EVERYONE ... for the price and it's effectiveness, actually especially the effectiveness. It's an amazing invention and I love it so much I want to buy another, just for the sake of it ^^ ... or maybe for the change of colour ...

• jackie1969uk published 21/04/2007
    I have one. It works a treat. A point to note is no ingrowing hairs either with this like you can get with tweezing.
  • Sparklemouse published 18/04/2007
    A very useful review. I just might invest in one of these :)
  • thinkbeauty published 25/10/2006
    The photo of the girl displaying the Epicare belongs to ww.thinkbeauty.co.uk where you can purchase it. Or you can call them on +44 1902 34 00 66 to place an order or just ask a question about it.