Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar

Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar

Review of "Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar"

published 19/02/2006 | guitarmaris
Member since : 30/06/2005
Pro mahogany neck and volume knob for each pickup
Cons a bit heavy
Quality of sound
How easy is it to buy accessories?
Quality of amplified sound
How well constructed is it?

"Epiphone Les Paul Studio"

This guitar is amazing and it's the first thing I want to say.
I bought my instrument about three months ago and this guitar is really worth money I paid for it.
Guitar has 2 humbuckers, 22 frets, 3-way switch and a tone and volume knob for each pickup.

I usually play rock, blues, punk and this guitar is awesome at every style. From classic Led Zeppelin to punk'rock.
In the first big concert in my school I was very impressed!
Guitar has really great sound using Boss distortion pedal for some heavy rock and also great just playing clean.

I think I will play this guitar for all my life, because it has great quality and precision.
Everything seems to be made very accurate. Maybe in future I will change pickups to EMG.

This review was read 2072 times and was rated at

• guitarmaris published 20/02/2006
    I fully agree with you. I'm not english spoken so it's a bit hard to tell you about my impressions made by this guitar.
  • JeffFromPoole published 20/02/2006
    a bit more detail would be helpful, but I'm glad to see you are enjoying it. I got a STagg les paul off ebay, I agree about theweight but that's mahogany for you.

Product Information : Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar

The Epiphone LES PAUL STUDIO PIRATES 6-String Electric Guitar, Limited Edition, Pirates of the Caribbean. Affordable LP sound with Pirates Of The Caribbean cosmetics, ultra versatile from jazzy blues to rock. The Epiphone Les Paul Studio Pirates has all the features you need at an affordable price point. This Limited Edition version takes the tone of a Les Paul Studio, adds graphics from Disney\'s Pirates Of The Caribbean with Skull and Crossbone inlays and a custom gigbag, giving you a Limited Edition instrument that is sure to raise the dead both sonically and visually! Arr Jim lad!!! It is an incredibly flexible guitar for different styles such as Blues, Ska, Reggae and Rock. The Epiphone Les Paul Studio has a mahogany body and a set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. The neck shape is fast and comfortable while the chrome hardware, dot inlays and stunning finish make this guitar a comfort to play and watch. Two hot open-coil humbuckers, with two volume, two tone and 3 Way Switch controls, dish out the classic thick LP lows and creamy highs. The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Pirates Of The Caribbean provides the tone and the look that inspires musicians. The main features of the Epiphone LES PAUL STUDIO PIRATES include: Affordable LP sound with Pirates Of The Caribbean cosmetics, ultra versatile from jazzy blues to rock Carved mahogany top Mahogany body Set mahogany neck Rosewood fingerboard Stunning finish Black Chrome hardware Skull and Crossbone inlays A Pirate\'s Life for Me truss rod cover Captain Jack Sparrow voodoo doll image on headstock 24.75 inch scale length 1.68 inch nut width Grover Tuners Two hot open-coil humbuckers Two volume, two tone and 3 Way Switch controls Custom gigbag included

Long Name: Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar, LP STUDIO, Les Paul Studio Pirates, LP STUDIO Worn Cherry

Type: Electric Guitar, Guitars