Review of "Essential Oils Frankincense Floral Water"

published 17/04/2015 | catsholiday
Member since : 03/03/2003
Thank you anyone who is kind enough to read then rate my reviews, especially those Es.
Pro Good value all natural beneficial face toner
Cons You do have to order on line
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Frankincense was good enough for Jesus so I am happy to share it"

Essential Oils Frankincense Floral Water

Essential Oils Frankincense Floral Water

Essential oils Frankincense Floral water

I cannot remember how I found out about this site but it was probably through one of the blog sites I follow and I was impressed with what I saw and ordered a couple of things.

The site sells a number of different products all made from natural ingredients and essential oils.

ABOUT ESSENTIALOILSONLINE

The site is here: http://www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk/index.html
“Our business has two priorities, firstly, providing excellent products and, secondly, offering a service that you'll find hard to beat. “

Their “ aromatherapy products are exceptional value for money, SOLD AT THE PRICES SHOWN (prices include VAT, so no surprises at checkout) with NO MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT. We also offer LOW PRICE POSTAGE and provide an impeccable service at no extra charge !!!”

WHAT THEY SELL
The floral waters range includes lavender, camomile Roman and German, geranium, clary sage, eucalyptus, jasmine, Melissa, myrtle, orange flower, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, witch hazel and this frankincense one that I chose.
I struggled to make a choice as they all sounded appealing and they all have different benefits but I do love the smell of frankincense so chose this as it was a bit different.

WHAT ARE FLORAL WATERS?
Floral Waters are also known as Hydrosols and are created from distilled waters and the essential oils are added during the steam distillation of the essential oil. They are 100% pure with no additives or preservatives and contain many of the properties found in the pure essential oil.

They are not exactly toners but I did use mine as a toner and the sent was wonderfully toning and uplifting and just smelled perfect.

ABOUT FRANKINCENSE WATER
This was made using Olibanum gum distilled in England and is a 100% pure and natural product.

This is a lovely toning water that comes in a dark blue PET plastic bottle which is recyclable and refillable at home too if you want. It has a protective plastic lid and a spray pump dispenser. The spray I found to be excellent, a really good fine spray which was perfect for my face. It left a lovely fine mist and my face felt fresh and smelled lovely too.

The blue coloured plastic bottle keeps the product out of the sun but I still keep my products in a drawer or cupboard out of the light and somewhere cool to keep it in the best condition.

After using this I then applied my latest facial oil and moisturiser.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FRANKINCENSE?

The benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil are that it is an antiseptic, disinfectant, astringent, cicatrisant and cytophylactic ingredient. It is many others but they are irrelevant for a face product in my view.

Frankincense Oil has been used as an effective antiseptic and can be applied to wounds to avoid them becoming infected. Even the fumes are antiseptic so will cleanse a space where frankincense has been burning. In the floral water this means that your skin will be cleansed and avoid any spots etc.

Because it is an astringent Frankincense Oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps flight loss of firmness of the skin.

Cicatrisant this means healing of the skin so this means that frankincense will help heal scars or burns or skin blemished , fading stretch marks and helping reduce lines and wrinkles too.

Finally as a Cytophylactic, Frankincense Oil helps with the regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy.

This means that Franincese oil is a great anti aging ingredient and also helps with sun spots and tones and tightens the skin.

MY VIEWS

Well I can’t say I instantly noticed my face skin getting younger but as I always use quality creams and potions I think it would be hard to tell which is the magic one doing the work of keeping me so young! I loved the smell of this but I do love frankincense and myrrh and exotic middle eastern scents .

I loved the fact that this came out in such a fine mist and it felt instantly refreshing. The scent also helped uplift me when I sprayed it.

I did close my eyes when spraying but I had no stinging when using this at all. My skin had no nasty reactions either and l do have sensitive skin.

My skin felt nice and tight and firm not tight and dry when using this and I applied my face oil whilst my skin was still wet as I find the face oil goes further and doesn’t then feel greasy on my skin.

The bottle is recyclable and I have kept mine to use for witch hazel when making bath bombs. I also have another that I used with distilled water and a toner tab from Lush as a toner. The spray bottles can also be used for spraying plants such as orchids which you are not meant to water through the roots.

I have been very impressed with this floral water and in my next order this will be included as mine has just finished.

Because it is all natural with no artificial preservatives they do suggest using it within three months once opened so it is best not to order in bulk I think . The product comes with a batch number and instructions to keep it somewhere cool and dark.

RECOMMENDED?
Yes I would not only recommend this lovely floral water but also the site as well as the prices are reasonable and they have a he range of natural products created using essential oils.

Thanks for reading. I hope this has been of some interest to you and maybe introduced you to a new site to spend your money on!