Eurowrap Union Jack Paper Party Cups

Eurowrap Union Jack Paper Party Cups

Party Supplies

Review of "Eurowrap Union Jack Paper Party Cups"

published 05/05/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro They were very good quality and nice bright bold colours
Cons A little bit too dear

"These were lovely cups for the Royal Wedding"

For the Royal Wedding when Prince William married him lovely bride, Kate Middleton, or Catherine, we bought a lot of patriotic tableware, and party things and one of them were these Union Jack party cups. We had a lovely time and celebrated the special event for most of the day. We had as much of a patriotic Union Jack theme as we could at the community centre and a lot of people came.

These paper cups were expensive though because they were £1.99 and there were only ten on them in the pack, which I thought was a lot of money. It seemed that everything with Union Jacks on or anything to do with the Royal Wedding was very expensive anyway and we needed decent ones so we bought these. There were a good quality though and I was pleased with them in that respect.

We bought the paper plates from the same company and they were also a good quality. They were made by Eurowrap. I really liked these paper cups because the design of the Union Jack was all the way around the paper cup, and it went right up to the rim and also the colours were very bold and bright and vivid and caught the eye. Some of the cheaper ones had Union Jacks but the design wasn’t such a good quality and I think people were just making some very cheap looking Union Jack things at the time and selling them for very high prices, which was a shame. These paper cups though, were one of the better ones, I found.

These paper cups were best for cold drinks and they didn’t fall apart and go soggy. Some of us did put tea into ours but the cups were far too hot to keep hold of so we had some little corrugated paper sleeves which we used to fit outside of the cups to protect our hands and fingers and this worked fine. People did admire these lovely paper cups and they went to together so well with the rest of the Union Jack theme at the party we had and they were admired.

I did like these paper cups and they did a lovely job. I recommend them to you for the Queen’s Jubilee.