Advantages As an employer, any application with 'Evans Halshaw' on their CV can be safely binned
Disadvantages Liars. Keep you waiting. No customer service. They hate you. Won't write cheques...Shall I go on?
|Range of duties|
|Career prospects||It did not help my career prospects|
I can't even be bothered to write a full review on Evans Halshaw - they are such a shambles.Here is my story, cut short:
A) I had a Mercedes and needed to downsize.
B) Because my car would be worth more that the car I would be buying, I needed someone I could trust to pay me the difference.
1) I phoned them (from AutoTrader) and got put through to a salesman
2) Told I didn't need to book an appointment to test drive the car, I turned up on the afternoon
3) When I turned up to the garage, no one would help me because the salesman I spoke to was with some one else
4) I waited half an hour to see the salesman - even though others were clearly available.
5) After speaking to the salesman, he told me to meet him round the front where he would bring the car
6) It took a further 15 minutes for the car to brought around - it was now wet and clearly, they had washed the car while I was waiting
7) The test drive was less than ten minutes.
8) Into the office and I agreed a cashback deal (where the dealer pays you because your car is worth more than the car you buy)
I phoned on the day the car was supposed to be ready for collection and was told 'everything was ready'.1) I was asked to go to garage at around 4pm to collect the car I had chosen
I am now left with no cheque for money they owe me and no spare part, so much for a 'service'.Well, a week passes, no sign of the cheque, no call for the spare part to be fitted (I am unsure what it was because the salesman "couldn't remember").
I decide to chase the cheque:1) I phone 6 days later to ask where my cheque is to be told no one can help but I should turn up the next day to collect it because the salesman will be in
I leave with a cheque at least.The spare part, well who knows what happens with that?
I was called by a 'customer service' team who I told about the shocking service and part and they have done nothing. Absolutely nothing.Soon, I will be writing to the HQ and also to Nissan to complain about the level of service received.
I don't think waiting for about 3 hours to buy a car (that is just the time waiting around) is acceptable. I don't think being lied to repeatedly is acceptable. I am disgusted and would never shop at Evans Halshaw again.The details are : Evans Halshaw Nissan, Middlesbrough. The sales rep was : Ian Siddall (a man who mysteriously disappeared once keys were swapped)
Never, ever, buy a car from this bunch of shady crooks. They are liars, They have no shame in keeping you waiting. They don't respect their customers.In fact, they hate you. They won't care if you have a problem. They only want your money and that is all. No customer service.
Absolutely disgusting - the worst company I have ever dealt with. Yes, worse than Santander, worse than BT, worse than Virgin Media.
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment