Everest Fitted Kitchen

Everest Fitted Kitchen

Kitchen Company

Review of "Everest Fitted Kitchen"

published 21/02/2012 | bluesince66
Member since : 21/02/2012
Pro Wide choice of product, Extended guarantees on appliances, Excellent support
Cons None
Customer Service

"Excellent fitting of Everest kitchen"

My wife and I have found the experience of purchasing an Everest fitted kitchen to be extremely positive.

The initial visits, the survey, the advice given along the way and the support given to us since the fitting was completed have been second-to-none - we could not have asked for more.

In particular, though, I have to give special thanks to our fitter, Brian Simmie, who did a truly marvellous job. He is friendly, prompt, helpful and reliable, but, most important, the quality of his workmanship is outstanding. On more than one occasion he suggested little improvements which have made improvements to the appearance of the kitchen, and every day he would clean up so well it was hard to believe that he had achieved so much.

All-in-all, we made absolutely the correct decision to go with Everest, and I would recommend their service without hesitation.

• kevin121 published 13/07/2012
    And the all important prices?