Evergreen Organic Choice Lawn Food

Evergreen Organic Choice Lawn Food

Review of "Evergreen Organic Choice Lawn Food"

published 20/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It is chemical free and makes the grass so much healthier
Cons None
Performance
User's Manual

"This is organic and feeds my grass"

Evergreen Organic Choice Lawn Food, my cat Pud approves of my lovely green grass

I like to take care of my lawn and I think it benefits from a feed and I like to use only the best I can afford. I use Evergreen Organic Choice Lawn Food and I buy mine from the garden centre when I go with my daughter and I pay £9.99 for the large sized box. I like this lawn food because it is 100% chemical free and I use it between March to September to feed my lawn. I use the one box and I have already applied mine now and already I think my grass looks better for it and is a lovely healthy shade of green.

I keep applying this throughout March to September and I see good results within just over one week, I find. I like it because it is made from only natural ingredients and this is what I prefer as I have animals. I have three cats in my garden and a tortoise and it wouldn’t be good for their health if I was using chemicals in my lawn food and I don’t believe it is necessary to use them anyway.

I think my lawn is better for being fed regularly with this lovely lawn feeder because I find if I don’t use it my grass starts to look pale and yellows easily. I also find this feed makes the grass lovely and thick and it looks a lot healthier. My neighbour has commended on how well my grass looks. I bought this feed because the man at the garden centre said it was safe to use around animals and that it will not harm them or children.

I will keep using this but I have been finding it a bit difficult to find any more at the garden centre and the owner says it is out of stock at the moment.

I recommend this lawn feeder to you.

• mumsymary published 20/04/2012
    i like the daisies
  • kiss_me2070 published 20/04/2012
    I love the name of your cat . . Pud :)