The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
I haven't done a challenge for somewhile now. I've saw this one floating around, so I thought why not. So here it is.
* If you'd been born a girl instead of a boy or vice-versa, do you know what name your parents would have given you?
Erm, I dont know really. My parents choose good names I think, so I'm not worried what I could have been named had I of been a boy. Have to say though I absolutely love the names of their animals - well chosen. Might have to pinch a few in years to come!
* Do you share a birthday with anyone famous?
No one exciting. Bob Hoskins is probably the most famous out of those I know of. I am completely barmy though and I have just checked who shares their birthday with my wedding date. William Shakespear does!! Thats good, I could incorporate that in with my wedding theme (Sorry I am a little bridezilla at the moment)
* Marmite, do you love it or hate it?
I like it, but thats about it. I used to have it on toast. But then along came my dog Jasper. I found he loved it. So we used to put some inside of his bones for him to lick it out. Never bought anymore after that though.
* What book are you currently reading, or have you finished recently?
I'm in the middle of reading a book called Just Married by Zoe Barnes. Its not overly exciting, but nonetheless, its a book I cant put down.
* Have you ever had your name in the newspaper?
Yes. It was put in by my parents to announce the engagement of me and my fiance Jonathan. Not only my name, but a photograph too.
* What is your local MP called and which party do they represent?
Sad to say I have NO idea whatsoever. I saw him once at our local petrol station in a nice Jaquar, as my fiance pointed him out to me. Thats as far as my knowledge extends I'm afraid.
* Heinz or HP Baked Beans, which do you prefer?
I'm not really a bean fan, but the last kind I bought were Heinz Weight Watchers. They're in the cupboard collecting dust right now.
* What's your favourite slang word for money?
Dosh. Or Shrapnel. I never say the word Shrapnel often mind, but I like the word. Its abit mad. Mad is good though.
* What's your favourite Only Fools and Horse’s moment?
I cant remember the scene properly, but its when Rodney's wife has their son in hospital and is announced that the child is called Damien. My memory is vague, but I can picture Dell Boys face, and at that - it makes it my favourite moment. Do note though that I've only watched this show a few times, hence my no doubt poor excuse of an answer.
*Delia Smith or Nigella Lawson?
God. I dont really have an opinion on either. Pass!!
* Which piece of breaking news sticks in your mind most vividly?
The hostage and killing of Kenneth Bigley. I'm really haunted by images of him on TV, his pleads, and also the news of his death. God Bless him. Very upsetting still. Also, of course 9/11. I dont think that will ever leave us. Any of us.
* What do you prefer most on toast?
Ravioli with grated cheese. Makes a cheap and scummy meal. Try it if you havent already. I often have this as a lunchtime snack with my Jonathan.
* Should Sven stay as England manager?
I'm not really bothered either way. If he can do his job then yes. If his personal life is making his job suffer than no.
* Who is your favourites Muppet character? Miss Piggy!! Come on, she's so-oooo glamerous and I just love her lovely blonde locks.
* Where do you do your main grocery shop?
Tesco Extra. That shop is naughty though! I can do my weekly shop in Morrisons - I'll spend say £60. Now take me to Tesco's and you're looking at £90. Its not the food thats the issue, its the other sections within the store i.e clothes, household items, cards, magazines. You name it. I always spend about and hour and a half in Tescos each time I go, which is once a week at the moment.
* Have you ever been to Newcastle to sample the nightlife (or day life if you're not a creature of the night)?
Of course darling!! Newcastle is my native and I have many many found memories of the night life there (and of course day life too) I've not been living in Newcastle for 2 years now, as I moved away to live with my fiance. After our wedding we will be moving back to Newcastle, or as close as. I really miss Newcastle. Home is where the heart is I guess. Absolutely love Newcastle and I recommend it to all. It used to be in the 10 ten of party capitals in the world you know! So I've heard anyhow.
* Do you suffer from seasickness?
I've not really travelled properly by sea to know the answer to this. My Dad used to be in the Navy, so I am guessing he's a no to this - maybe I take after him. I have started to suffer from sickness during air travel though. Phah! Unlucky.
* Full cream, semi-skimmed, skimmed or no milk at all?
Semi-skimmed for me.
* When was the last time you went on a train?
I know the exact date of this.. May 15th this year. I was travelling up to Newcastle to go and try on Wedding Dresses with my mam, dad and sisters. It was the day I ordered my Wedding Dress too! As it was the first one that I tried on that I fell for.
* Do you have an embarrassing middle name? Not at all. My middle name is Ethel. Nah, it's Michelle. (Sorry any Ethels out there - nice name really) xx
* For a million pounds who would you snog live on TV?
I'd PAY a million pounds to snog Justin Timberlake live on TV :o)
* What would be your dream job?
I have LOADS of dream jobs. I'd love to work with animals. They are so theraputic and are just a pleasure to be around. On the otherhand however, I love beauty, make-up, that kind of thing. So maybe a make-up artist. I'd enjoy either.
* What's your typing speed?
No idea. I type fast, but I dont know the speed.
* Which radio station is currently tuned in on your car radio?
Its always tuned in to Radio 1. Often change channels when a pants song comes on, but then always revert back to whats best.
* Do you think Great Britain will win any gold medals at the next Olympics?
I'm not sure. I'd like them to though of course.
* Is anything really p*ssing you off at the minute?
Noooo. Everything is hunky dory here at the moment. Thankfully.