Home > Ciao Café > Everything from A-Z > Everything that starts with A ... > Reviews

lornski 5

lornski

Member since:11.10.2002

All about me!

20.05.2005

Advantages:
You might find out more about me

Disadvantages:
You might find out too much about me

11 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. grovej
  2. kismet
  3. vickiuk
  1. Tea65
  2. KarenUK

I read Emmy186's version of this so thought I would give it a bash. Not sure who created it - sorry.

1. FIRST NAME? Lorna

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, intentionally not named after anyone.

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not really but I always make a wish when I lose an eyelash.

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVOURITE? Suppose my ring finger as it houses my wedding and engagement rings.

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Almost did the other night watching something on Hallmark channel but before that I can't remember.

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I can see its messy and can't seem to do anything about it. It depends on which pen I am using too. I prefer a Gel Pen which I write a bit neater with.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I like a Honey Roast Ham.

8. ANY BAD HABITS? None that I am willing to disclose here!!

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Has to be Steps - Gold. The shame!

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS W/YOU? Oooh, actually I would be because I will always try to help someone out if I can and you can usually rely on me to keep you updated with whats happening in Big Brother.

11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? I don't think so, there are a lot of things I think would be great to do like parachute jumps but if I ever got the opportunity handed to me on a plate I'd probably run a mile.

12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yeah, I am the world's worst secret keeper. Don't tell me secrets.

13. DO LOOKS MATTER? On some degree yes but they aren't the most important thing.

14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I bang on and on about something that has annoyed me so much that I even annoy myself.

15. SECOND HOME? Don't understand, would I like a second home? Yes please, somewhere hot where they speak English.

16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Yeah, I am a bit gullible I'm afraid.

17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY OR TOYS AS A CHILD? My roller boots, they were blue and white suede boots with big yellow wheels. Other people had PVC ones with smaller wheels which just didn't compare. Oh and I loved my Lolo-Ball - that was one of those UFO shaped things where you stood on the ring and jumped on the ball that was lodged in the middle.

18. WHAT LESSON IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? RE (Religious Education) - I can't remember ever learning anything let alone anything Religious.

19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, its all in my head.

20. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Far too much!!

21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yesiree, although I usually choose to stand further back these days. I like my space.

22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who makes me laugh and I can feel comfortable with - someone just like my husband!

23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My family call me LAA which used to be my initials. Have been known to be called Lornski too.

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Don't have many shoes with laces but if they do have then yes I would.

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG WILLED? I can be stubborn but when it comes to dieting I have no will power at all and fall at the first crisp hurdle.

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Mint Choc Chip baby!!

27. SHOE SIZE? Between a 6 and a 7 depending on the type of shoe.

28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS? Purple and growing to like pink now.

29. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING? Old paper, I can't bring myself to touch it. Yuck!

30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? The bottom 2 are peeking through a little bit.

31. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU RIGHT NOW? That's definitely none.

32. WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? My Dad

33. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS ARE YOU WEARING? Black with brown pinstripe - I haven't changed since I got home from work.

34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? www.3cdigital.co.uk - its a country music channel available through the internet, via DAB Digital or through Freeview.

35. LAST THING YOU ATE? A scone with jam and cream. Mmmm

36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?? Yellow so that I could be used to draw the sunshine.

37. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW? Fair but has been raining heavy most of the day.

38. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband, I phoned him on the way home from work to see if he needed anything from the shops for tea.

39. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Nose!

40. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Its Friday and I have finished work now until Monday so I am Tip-Top.

41. FAVOURITE DRINKS? Diet Coke for soft drinks, Vodka Mudshakes if its alkiehol

42. FAVOURITE SPORT? The only one I would actually sit and watch is Tennis - mainly due to my love for Andre Agassi

43. HAIR COLOUR? Dark brown

44. EYE COLOUR? Brown

45. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Occasionally but my eyes get very dry so when I wear them.

46. SIBLINGS? A big brother and a big sister.

47. FAVOURITE MONTHS? July as it was the month we moved in together and also the month we got married 2 years after

48. FAVOURITE FOOD? CRISPS!

49. LAST HOME MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I'll take this to mean last film, I think it was Freaky Friday which was on SKY Movies a few weeks back - I hate to admit that I liked it.

50. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas day I suppose as you get to spend it with your family and you get presents.

51. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? I would say yes but then again I was probably the one who got my husband and I together after years of being pen pals.

52. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I love a soppy love story.

53. SUMMER OR WINTER? Probably Summer although I love the build up to Christmas when the nights draw in and you can snuggle up with the heating on.

54. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! I love hugs from my husband, I would trade kisses anyday for a big cuddle.

55. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, I have never had a one night stand.

56. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Live with husband in a terraced cottage which needs a lot of work done but we are too skint and too lazy.

57. WHAT BOOK/MAGAZINE ARE YOU READING? I read Heat every week and book wise I am reading a Jill Mansell called Perfect Timing.

58. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Cow Print

59. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Cluedo

60. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Junior Mastermind, Footballers Wives, I know its trashy but its great!

61. FAVOURITE SMELL? Nail Varnish, Petrol (both in liquid and gas form), Marker Pens, Tippex...any solvents I can abuse really

62. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? WHAT TIME IS IT???

63. FAVOURITE SOUND? A favourite song that you haven't heard for a while and you can't help singing all day.

64. DO YOU REGRET EVER BREAKING UP WITH SOMEONE? No as it has never happened.

65. IF YOU HAD ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE? That we had enough money to be comfortable and not have to struggle.

Hope you enjoyed reading and I look forward to seeing other people's versons of this.

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

kismet 13.09.2005 18:51

This was good to read. I will have a go myself when I have time, its 65 questions!! I also have Steps Gold, was just thinking about giving it to the charity shop though!

vickiuk 19.07.2005 14:53

That was fun reading, I've not heard of someone making a wish when an eyelash falls out, that's a new one on me. Take care. Vicki :o)

oladlow 29.05.2005 16:35

This is something new! A fun and entertaining read got to do one of these myself. Very Helpful.