Advantages You find out stuff about me
Disadvantages You find out stuff about me!
1. What’s on your duvet cover?At the moment it's only cheapy one - it's blue with some sort of flowers on it. I think I'll go and change it actually!
2. What is in the glove compartment of your car?Not much - I don't have my test until the 27th of June! I'm sure it'll be full up then...
3. What is the background to your computer screen?It's a sunset over hills and a lake - very red and effective!
4. What was the last thing you sung?Not sure! Always singing... Most likely to be something from the Dark Side of the Moon album by The Floyd as I am really into that at the moment.
5. When was the last time you did a cartwheel?Never! I can't do them - was too podgy and tall in scool to learn.
6. How do you take your coffee?I don't - yuck!
7. Last time you went clubbing?I don't really go (I have no life), but then again I don't enjoy it when I do go so I'd rather spend the money on something nice like a Chinese takeaway!
8. Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after?Normally before if I'm working (I start at 7am and have breakfast around 9 or 10), but after if I'm not.
9. Sugar on cornflakes or not?Of course! Lots and lots...
10. If you could learn one instrument what would it be and why?Well, I already play the piano and the Cello, and I sing, so that's 3. I used to play the Alto saxophone, so I'd love to start that again.
11. If you could speak a foreign language what would it be and why?I can speka a very small amount of Italian, and French and German (and English!), but not enough of any of them. I think I'd like to be able to hold a conversation in any one of those.
11a. What would be your perfect email address?Helen@AspreysOnBondStreet.co.uk !!!
11b. Describe your favourite mug.Any with tea, white 2 sugars! No tea stains...
12. What time does church start?10am, but I have to be there at 9.30am for practise before hand... you thought you were going to catch tme out there!
13. What was the first exam you took?Hmmm, not sure. Maybe grade one piano? Can't remember when it was!
14. Did parents hit you?I think I may have been smacked twice? My mum kicked the door rather than hit me, apparently!!
15. Do you wear your watch on your left or right hand?I wear it on the left, but am right handed. Is that the case with everyone? Always seems to be the opposite hand that people use...
16. What shampoo do you use?Normally Fructis 2 in 1, but sometimes I use Timotei Golden Highlights, or whatever is in the bathroom at the time!
17. Last time you cut the grass?A very long time ago - living with Mum and Dad while my new house is sorted, and they have no grass!
18. What denomination are you?C of E... where do all these church questions come from??
19. Should we keep the monarchy?Yeah - I love the queen!
20. What was the last thing you ironed?A white shirt yesterday before I went to work.
21. What was the last thing you bought?Do taxis count? Guess not. I bought a skirt, top, long socks and a pair of sunglasses, plus a kids cowboy dress-up kit for a hen night!
22. Have you been to Durham?No, but my choir is singing there soon, strangely!! This is weird...
23. What did you have for tea last night?Fish fingers and potato wedges at work.
24. Tea out of a teapot or tea bag?Either, as long as I don't get tea leaves in my tea!
25. Favourite month?October, as it's my birthday and nearly Christmas!
26. Last time you clipped your nails.Hmmm, not all that long ago - couple of days??
Well, thats it!
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment